Antique French Calvados Bottle | Sandstone / Stoneware
- Antique mid-late 1800s.
- Found in Normandy France.
- No maker's stamp
- Made of stoneware, sandstone.
- Hand-made, one-of-a-kind.
- Measures 3" Dia. x 12.5" H.
- Wear consistent with age.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please read the descriptions and measurements carefully.
Found in a brocante in Normandy, we love this bottle's matte sandstone finish, rustic hand-made shape and earthy tones. Once used long ago for French cider, we think it makes a lovely standalone bottle or filled with a dried stem.
Curated and timeless vintage stoneware with a history that now lives on with beauty and function in our home decor.