Vintage French Flatware | Dinner Knives | Horn Handle
Vintage French Flatware | Horn Handle | Dinner Knives 12 Pcs.
- Set includes 12 matching pieces.
- Found in a flea market in Provence France.
- Made of horn, silver plate, carbon steel
- Measures 1" x 9" L.
- Wear consistent with age.
- Each piece is stamped with maker's mark Paris.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please read the descriptions and measurements carefully.
Found in the French countryside, we never pass up chic cutlery. We hand pick this vintage flatware once used by estates, hotels and chateaus. This set is made up of French pieces which means they are larger in size, each has a unique hand-made horn handle with silver collar which feels beautiful in the hand. We love setting a table with one-of-a-kind utensils like these to give a beautiful eclectic feel to the dining table decor.